The U-Prox SL mini reader for contactless access cards is multi-format for EM-Marin, HID, Mifare, Mifare plus, BLE identifiers, access control and control systems (ACC). Configurable from the U-Prox Mobile Config mobile application. ASK/FSK 125 kHz ID reading - EM marin and HID ISO II, Mifare ISO14443A 13.56 MHz ID reading (Mifare Standart, Mifare Ultralight, Mifare Classic 1K, Mifare Classic 4K, Mifare Classic 7U, U-Prox BLE ID (Bluetooth with low power consumption) - which allows you to use a smartphone to pass through the access point Programmable interface type: RS-232, Wiegand 26, 32, 34, 37, 40, 42, 56, 58, 64 bits, standard Wiegand with automatic selection and TouchMemory Two covers included (gray, black) Synchronization mode for nearby readers DOOR or BARRIER mode for using U-Prox Mobile ID U-Prox Mobile Config and U-Prox Mobile ID mobile apps.
The reader reads 125 kHz cards from Em-Marine and other manufacturers, Mifare and Mifare Plus cards in SL1 and SL3 security modes, as well as U-Prox BLE ID mobile identifiers with NFC and with BLE (adjustable range up to 15 m)
• Simple connection
The reader can be connected to already installed or new access control systems.
• Easy setup
Using the free U-Prox Config mobile application, the reader can be fully configured - from display to encryption modes. At the same time, it is not necessary to dismantle the reader.
• Identification with a smartphone
The free U-Prox Mobile ID mobile application is designed to receive, store and transfer the U-Prox BLE ID between the reader and the smartphone.
• U-PROX BLE ID
Digital personal identifier. Processed and stored on the user's smartphone in the U-Prox Mobile ID application. It is transmitted between the reader and the smartphone using NFC and BLE.
SmartLine readers solve many tasks - replacing cards with an identifier in a smartphone, close identification and identification at a distance (up to 12 m), use of different identifier standards, flexible setting from a smartphone.
The reader has an IP65 protection class and temperature modes of operation from -40 to +60 °C. The body is made of impact-resistant plastic.
• Output interface
Wiegand 26, 32, 34, 37, 40, 42, 56, 58, 64 bit, Wiegand auto, TouchMemory, RS-232 and RS PRO (encrypted)
RS-232 or RS PRO protocols are used for integration with various systems. Encrypted RS PRO protocol ensures secure setting of all reader parameters.
BLE operating modes
• Doors - Proximity
The interaction distance is 10-20 cm. Recommended for two-way access points and turnstiles
The door is BLE
• Interaction distance up to 60 cm. The reader is always active.
The barrier is BLE
• Interaction distance from 1 to 15 m. The reader is always active.
• Types of identifiers:
- U-Prox BLE ID with BLE, 2.45 GHz Bluetooth Low Energy (Bluetooth 4.x, 5.x)
- U-Prox BLE ID NFC, 13.56 MHz ISO 14443/15693
- Mifare®, 13.56 MHz ISO14443A: Mifare®Standard, Mifare®Hi-Memory, Mifare®Ultralight, Mifare®Classic 1K/4K, Mifare®Classic 7UID, Mifare® Plus SL1 and SL3
- ASK (Em Marin), FSK (HID), ASK+FSK
• Output interfaces:
- Wiegand 26, 32, 34, 37, 40, 42, 56, 58, 64 bits,
- Wiegand auto and TouchMemory
• ABS plastic material
• Color is black, gray
• Dimensions 80 mm x 45 mm x 12.5 mm
• Weight 70 g
• The temperature is -40. . . +60 °C
• Humidity 100% (no condensation)
• Voltage +4.75. . . +16 V DC
• The maximum current is no more than 80 mA
• The maximum permissible range of voltage ripples is no more than 500mV.
• NFC, Mifare and 125 kHz identifiers (EM Marin, HID) - up to 4 cm
• BLE – adjustable from 10 cm to 15 m
Having a programmable and configured interface for connecting to the controller, the U-Prox SL mini reader can be used not only in the U-Prox WEB or GoldenGate 2002 system, but also in third-party systems, such as FortNet (AccessNet).