Satel APS-30 12V 3A uninterruptible power supply unit, OPU-3P housing, 60VA transformer, 18Ah battery compartment.
Designed for uninterrupted 12V power supply, as well as continuous recharging of rechargeable batteries (AB). The source automatically switches to operation from the AB when the 220V mains voltage disappears, and when the AB is discharged, it is automatically disconnected from the load. The source is equipped with a charger, an AB disconnection circuit, indicators, and electronic protection against short circuit and overload.
• 12 V DC power supply unit with high efficiency
• maximum output current of the power supply unit: 3 A
• short circuit and overload protection
• the possibility of connecting a lead-acid gel battery
• battery charging system with current regulation
• protection against full battery discharge
• 2 outputs of the "open collector" type, intended for remote control
• optical signaling of the state of power supply, battery, as well as the process of charging the battery
• sound alarm of an accident.
• Environmental class I
• The supply voltage of the transformer is 230 V AC
• Nominal output voltage (±15%) 12 V DC
• Maximum current of OC type outputs (open collector) 50 mA
• Battery type 12 V 17 Ah
• The maximum output current of the power supply unit is 3A
• The overall dimensions of the case are 296 x 330 x 90 mm
• The dimensions of the electronics are 140 x 99 mm
• Operating temperature range +5...+40 °C
• Main board supply voltage (±15%) 20 V AC
• Weight 3280 g
Output voltage, V
Output current, A
Battery charge current, A
Power supply type
plastic box for the 18Ah battery
average product rating
Write a review
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first to leave your review.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.