Cable entry PG-9 for cable 4-8mm. Made of flame retardant polyamide. Operating temperature: -25...+90°C.
The PG-9 cable entry is designed for fixing and sealing the cable at the point of connection to the switchboard or electrical installation.
• Made of flame retardant polyamide
• Consists of a collet clamp with a hermetic coupling that fixes a round cable with a diameter of 4-8 mm
• The shield is attached to the body with the help of a fastening nut
• When using a sealing gasket under the fastening nut, it is possible to ensure a degree of protection up to IP68
• The device type is a cable entry
• Operating temperature, °C -25 ~ +90
• Polyamide material
• The color is white
• Cable diameter 4-8 mm
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.