The U-Prox IC-L access device provides communication between U-Prox IP500 wireless locks and/or U-Prox IP550/IP560 controllers with the U-Prox IP system server. Supports up to 250 U-Prox IP500 / IP 550 controllers. Operation in IP networks: Ethernet 100Mbit (4-wire). LAN autoconfiguration function. External power supply 12 V.
• Data exchange through U-Prox Hubs and own radio interface with U-Prox IP500/IP550 access controllers;
• Communication interface with the server and U-Prox Hubs: Ethernet 100Mbit;
• ISM devices with two-way communication: 868.0-868.6 MHz;
• Communication range: 20 m;
• Up to 512 devices (U-Prox IP500 and hubs) can be connected to 1 U-Prox IC L device;
• Power supply: +12V or 5V micro USB B port;
• Configuration – through the micro USB B port manually or using auto-configuration.
average product rating
Write a review
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first to leave your review.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.