Iron Logic object card - a set of contactless Mifare identifiers for stand-alone and networked access control and management systems manufactured by IronLogic. It is used for programming readers and access cards in ACS copy-protected access cards.
• Contains a set of passwords A and B for the implementation of technology Iron Logic-Protected
• Reservation of information on several cards included
• Cannot make a copy
• If lost, recovery is impossible
• Is a physical carrier of information about the object
• Chip type: Mifare S50, ISO14443A standard
• Operating frequency: 13.56 MHz
• Works only with Iron Logic equipment
The Iron Logic Object Card is used to implement the Iron Logic - Protected technology. The IronLogic Facility Card is a set of card and key fob (main and backup), with identical sets of keys A and B for Mifare recorded in them, which are necessary for programming the CP-Z 2MF reader and Access Cards for the facility (using the Z-2 USB MF with special firmware). For each object, you need to purchase your own set of Iron Logic Object Cards. Without Iron Logic Object Cards, it is impossible to add readers and new Passage Cards to the system. This is what ensures the protection of the object from the use of unauthorized cards and equipment. The Iron Logic Object Map carries information about the security of the object. Special conditions for storing and accessing the card must be observed!
average product rating
Write a review
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first to leave your review.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.