Uninterruptible power supply IPS-1230C-03 DC with step-down transformer (UPS) 12V, 3A for battery 7/18 Ah. Designed for uninterrupted power supply of 12V devices, as well as continuous charging of rechargeable batteries (AB). The source automatically switches to work from the AB when the 220V mains voltage disappears, and when the AB is discharged, it is automatically disconnected from the load. The source is equipped with a charger, an AB disconnection circuit, indicators, electronic overload protection, a self-recovery fuse in the AB circuit to protect against short-circuits and reverse polarity of the battery connection, are characterized by high efficiency, low output voltage ripple and a wide input voltage range.
• Output voltage – 12V;
• Nominal load current in UPS mode – 3.0A;
• Maximum output current (activation of electronic protection) – 4.5A;
• Network voltage range 220 – 176-253V;
• Double amplitude of output voltage pulsation – 50mV;
• Battery charge current (AB), no more than -690mA;
• The output voltage at the time of disconnection of the battery is 10.2V;
• AB capacity – 7/18Ah;
• Quantity of AB – 2/1pc;
• Operating time from AB at nominal load current – 3.5 hours;
• Lock - yes;
• Contact of broken housing - no;
• Overall dimensions – 205x340x85mm.
Output voltage, V
Output current, A
Battery charge current, A
Power supply type
metal box for the 18Ah battery
average product rating
Write a review
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first to leave your review.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.