Fire thermal sensor IPK-9 maximum, 2-wire connection, power supply voltage (10-30), designed to detect ignition sources accompanied by an increase in ambient temperature. Maximum detectors should preferably be installed in rooms where neither smoke detectors (dustiness) nor thermal differential detectors (temperature fluctuations at a rate of more than 5-7 °C/min) can be used.
The sensor corresponds to class A2 according to EN 54-5.
The sensor is activated when the temperature reaches 60°C. The device implements a method of direct temperature measurement and comparison with a given threshold value, which determines high reliability of operation and allows to reduce the probability of a false alarm to almost zero.
The sensor has an LED for visual control of performance and alarm status signaling. During normal operation in duty mode, the LED blinks at a frequency of about 1 Hz, and when the detector is activated, it lights up constantly, which provides an indication of a local fire alarm.
• Nominal operating temperature 62±8°С. The sensor corresponds to class A2 according to EN54-5
• Technical readiness time, s, no more than 10
• Supply voltage, from 10 to 30
• Current consumption, mA, no more than 0.1 in standby mode
• Ambient air temperature minus 10 to 50°C
• Relative humidity of the surrounding air from 35 to 95% at a temperature of 35°C;
• Atmospheric pressure from 84 to 107 kPa.
• The mode of operation of the detector is 24/7.
• Overall dimensions of the detector with a socket, mm, no more
diameter 100, height 48
• Weight of the detector with the socket, kg no more than 0.18.
average product rating
Write a review
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first to leave your review.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.