The detector, fire smoke detector IPK-8 is designed to detect a fire in a protected area, 2-wire connection, supply voltage (10-30) V.
The functioning of the detector is based on the principle of controlling the scattering of radiation by smoke particles. The detector uses a horizontally ventilated lensless optical system.
The detector is provided with an LED for visual monitoring of the operability and signaling an alarm condition. During normal operation in standby mode, the LED winks at a frequency of about 1 Hz, and when the detector is triggered, it glows constantly, which provides an indication of a local fire alarm.
The built-in operability control unit provides direct introduction of the smoke simulator into the sensitive zone of the optical system, which allows timely detection of any malfunction in the detector's operation.
It features low (90 μA) current consumption in standby mode.
• Designed for fire detection by smoke detection;
• The sensor is installed on the ceiling and is easy to set up, it is enough to be able to insert the wires into the terminals and read the instructions;
• Equipped with a photoelectric infrared sensor;
• Made in an organic design of high quality and durable ABS plastic;
• Conveniently mounted on the ceiling with a special mount;
• LED indication every 40 seconds displays the performance of the sensor;
• Certified by UkrSEPRO;
• Designed for area up to 20 m2;
• Supported by any burglar alarm central units that work with NC loops;
• Powered by the control panel or separate power supplies, 12 V DC
• Sensor type wired
• Sensor type photoelectric
• Covered area 20 m²
• Built-in siren volume 85 dB
• Operating voltage 10 - 30 V
• Idle/alarm current consumption 0.1/25 mA
• Operating temperature range 0 °С – +40 °С
• Operating humidity from 35 to 95%
• Dimensions 100×48 mm
average product rating
Write a review
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first to leave your review.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.