The detector, thermal fire sensor IPK-7 PREMIER maximum differential microprocessor is designed to detect a fire in a protected room, 2-wire connection, supply voltage (10-30) V.
The detector consists of a fast temperature/voltage converter and a microcontroller for processing the measurement results. The operation of the detector is based on measuring the ambient air temperature every second, accumulating the measured values over a certain period of time and processing the measurement results in order to determine the rate of its change or control the achievement of a certain threshold value. Direct measurement of temperature makes it possible to fix its change characteristic of a fire, starting not only from conditionally normal, but also at a negative initial (minus 20 ° C) ambient temperature, which makes it possible to control unheated premises.
• Designed for fire detection by temperature change detection;
• The sensor is installed on the ceiling and is easy to set up, it is enough to be able to insert the wires into the terminals and read the instructions;
• Made in an organic design of high quality and durable ABS plastic;
• Conveniently mounted on the ceiling with a special mount;
• LED indication every 40 seconds displays the performance of the sensor;
• Certified by UkrSEPRO;
• Powered by the control panel or separate power supplies, 12 V DC
• Sensor type wired
• Operating voltage 10 - 30 V
• Idle/alarm current consumption 0.1/25 mA
• Operating temperature range 0 °С – +40 °С
• Operating humidity from 35 to 95%
• Dimensions 100×48 mm
average product rating
Write a review
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first to leave your review.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.