Elmes Electronic U1HS remote control radio button, 150 meter radio kit, receiver and two single button transmitter fobs. Memory of 112 transmitters. 5 modes of operation. 2 outputs (relay + open collector). Operating temperature: from -20° to +55°C.
The kit consists of a superheterodyne receiver and two key fob transmitters with one button. The kit is intended for radio control of security alarm systems for setting an entry delay, arming/disarming and access control. The KEELOQ coding algorithm with a dynamic code provides a high level of signal protection. The memory capacity of the receiver is 112 transmitters. There is a limit of 20 transmitters in some operating modes (see U1-HS data sheet for details).
The composition of the kit: receiver U1-HR+ UMB-100-HT (2 key fobs included).
• receiver type - superheterodyne, which increases the radius of action and increases the immunity of the set;
• miniature size of the receiver body;
• temperature range: from -20 ° to +55 ° C;
• 5 operating modes (see U1-HS data sheet), for example:
- one press of the transmitter button includes the output of the receiver for the specified time, and the next press extends the time of its activity;
- each press of the transmitter button sequentially turns off or turns off the relay output of the receiver;
- The receiver output is active while the transmitter button is pressed, and turns off when the button is released;