Door module DM-01R (ДМ-01P) with a built-in EM-Marine reader, a plastic housing designed to organize door access points controlled by high-level controllers KV-02 / RS or KV-02 / NET as part of the STOP-Net® 4.0 access control system. One DM-01R door module can serve one single-sided or, when an additional reader is connected, a two-sided access point.
• Rated supply voltage, V 12
• Rated current, A 0.15
• Online mode
• Communication interface with high-level controller RS-485
• Number of ports for communication with the high-level controller 1
• Maximum distance from the high-level controller, m 1200
• Operating frequency of the built-in reader, kHz 125
• Format of contactless identifiers EM-Marine, Angstrem
• Maximum reading distance (identifier), cm 8
• Maximum distance from the remote reader SPKS-04, m 15
• Switching current of the door lock control output, А 1
• Switched voltage of door lock control output, V 14
• Dimensions, mm 95 x 95 x 25
• Operating conditions: Operating ambient temperature, from 0 to +45°C; Relative humidity at temp. +30°С, max, 95%
Access module with reader
average product rating
Write a review
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first to leave your review.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.