Lock control unit LCU for supplying power to the lock from the intercom without connecting to a 220V network. LCU (lock control unit) - a device that accumulates a nominal voltage of 12V from the intercom and gives a short current pulse (up to 3A), sufficient to open the electromechanical lock without using an additional power supply unit.
• Supply voltage, 9-15
• Output voltage, V (2Uin)-1V
• Current during charging: 80mA (less than 0.5 sec.)
• Standby current: 0 mA
• Ready time, from 1.5-2
• Dimensions, mm
- Diameter 14
- Length 30
• Temperature range °C -30...+60
Features of using the converter (buzzer):
• there is no need to use an additional power source for the lock;
• a low-power power source is required for the converter to work
current (you can use the power supply unit of the video intercom, audio tube, controller);
• there is no low-frequency sound when opening the lock;
• work in a system with an uninterrupted power source;
• unlimited time of holding the button to open the lock;
• absence of wires of increased section;
• low cost;
• absence of electromagnetic interference during operation;
• Fire Security;
• no burning of relay contacts during switching.
Note: The converter is located close to where the lock is installed. Resistance
the line connecting the output of the converter to the lock depends on the type of lock used and
can be in the range from 1 to 5 ohms.
Protection against: overheating of the coil due to prolonged pressing of the opening button on the intercom; burning of contacts due to frequent pressing of the button when the door is not installed correctly (loose fit to the door frame or skew); reverse polarity connection.
average product rating
Write a review
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first to leave your review.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.