Uninterruptible power supply unit BBP-1245 (ББП-1245) pulsed 3A 12V without a box for equipment of video surveillance systems, low-power equipment. Input voltage ~175...~245V, output -12V, 3.0A, battery protection, dimensions - 137x60x65 mm.
BBP-1245 is designed to power electrical equipment with a stabilized voltage of 12V, a current of no more than 4A, with a transition to backup power from the battery in case of a loss of 220V input voltage.
• Overload protection
• Short circuit protection
• Protection against over- and/or under-voltage input
• Protection against overheating
• Protection against deep battery discharge (less than 10.7V)
• Protection against incorrect battery connection
• Maximum power - 130% of nominal power - no more than 120 minutes
• Impulse (short-term) power – 150% of the nominal
• Smooth start-up scheme – provides a smooth increase in the output voltage when turned on
• Phase tracking scheme, for more accurate setting of the output voltage
• Scheme of smooth pickup using a relay - provides a more perfect scheme of charging the battery
• Output voltage filtering scheme
• Voltage stabilization scheme in a wide temperature range -20...+75° C
• Device operation indication scheme
• Scheme of automatic battery charging with current stabilization mode.
• Input voltage, V: ~175...~245
• Output voltage, V: 12...14
• General instability, %: 5
• Nominal output current, A: 3.0
• Maximum output current, A: 4.0
• Battery charge current, A: 0.1-0.3
• Battery charge voltage, V: 13.5-13.8
• Battery cut-off voltage, V: 10.0-10.7
• Temperature range, °C: -20...+55
• Mode of operation: long-term
• Overall dimensions, mm: 137x60x65
• Mass, kg: 0.2
average product rating
Write a review
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first to leave your review.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.