The ELVIS (Electronic Video Information Systems) group of companies was organized in 1999 to implement the experience, knowledge, and ideas of the company's staff in the field of information technologies and security systems on the Ukrainian market.
• implementation of advanced information technologies in the field of security and communication systems in Ukraine.
The main directions of our activity:
• supply of equipment for digital video control, access control, communication systems;
• development, installation and maintenance of digital video surveillance and access control systems, integrated security systems;
• development, installation and maintenance of departmental communication systems based on digital PBXs;
• system integration.
Among our customers:
• National Bank of Ukraine;
• Ministry of Regional Development and Architecture of Ukraine;
• Representation of the General Electric company in Ukraine;
• Representative office of Samsung in Ukraine;
• Embassy of the United States of America in Ukraine;
• Embassy of the United Mexican States in Ukraine;
• Embassy of Slovakia in Ukraine;
• Embassy of India in Ukraine;
• Tambrands-Ukraine LLC (Procter&Gamble);
• VIDI group of companies;
• JSC "Taskombank"
and many others.
Our main task when working with customers on projects of various systems is to provide solutions that allow us to organize the most effective management of the technological process, production, and the organization as a whole, thanks to the integration of products and cost reduction. We ensure the quality of our services at the stages from the development of the project specifications, the selection of equipment, its installation and installation, to the further warranty and post-warranty maintenance of the systems.
Over the years of our work, we have formed both an experienced team of professionals and a powerful network of partners, thanks to which we successfully implement projects for the construction of security and communication systems in all regions of Ukraine.
We invite investors and businessmen who plan to start and develop investment projects in Ukraine to cooperate.